My new Battle Mistress!!!

Just rec'd it yesterday, what a great knife and scary sharp. It took a long while to get it, but well worth the wait. I want to thank Mr.Busse, Susan, Dave, & Andy Prisco for answering my inquiries. I admit I was getting a little anxious after the 10 month wait, but again well worth it!! Thanks again!!!

------------------

Marlo A. Reyna

Thanks for your comments. It was my pleasure to be of assistance. Enjoy your new knife.

As knife people, we have all at one time or another, experienced the fear and hesitation that comes from applying an expensive custom or semi-custom knife to a situation where the knife could be damaged or broken.

Now Marlo, those days for you are over.

I charge you with the freedom of enjoying the fearlessness that comes from using your new "indestructible silent partner" from Busse Combat.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Good luck with it! Get some pictures and post that baby up!
biggrin.gif

WTF

------------------
"KEEP IT SIMPLE"

"Lead, follow, or get out of the way"

Since you just got your battle Mistress I wanna ask a question. Does this particular blade have a V grind or is it flat on one side. I was thinking about getting one but was unsure if I wanna step into the single bevel knife world yet. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

------------------
If I'm goin down, I'm takin you all with me!

Ryu:

[Battle Mistress]

Does this particular blade have a V grind or is it flat on one side.

The primary grind on the Battle Mistress is a full flat on both sides, it is not a chisel ground blade. The secondary or edge grind is flat on one side and convex on the other.

-Cliff

MAR-7,

Good to hear you finally got that knife. Mine came in last week (a BM and a Steel Heart), never tough anyone could put an edge like that on a 1/4" piece of steel. I guess it is time to have some fun; enjoy.

RYU,

Mr. Stamp is "the man" when it comes to explaining and testing knives. I could not have explained the shape of the edge other then it has the asymetrical edge and not the conventional convex edge. Whatever it is it works and works very well.
not2sharp, I'm glad you rec'd your knives. Now I have some catching up to do since you have two Busse knives. If the wife lets me, I want to get a Mean Street next. Wish me luck!!

------------------

Marlo A. Reyna

WTF,

If I could post a picture I would, but I don't have a scanner nor the know how. I don't even own a computer. I use a WebTv to surf the net. Thanks for the post!!!

------------------

Marlo A. Reyna

Back