My New BK2 (2nd gen version)

I love how the original BK-2 feels in my hand - I'll save judgement on the 2nd Gen until after I can heft one.

I still dont understand why this is a problem. I never go by what picture a vendor provides because many times its out of date or wrong. There's lots of companies that change products and dont give the product a new name.

It's not a problem I love my 2nd gen bk-2 I posted this thread in praise of it and I don't care about the changes I trust Ethan

after a month of vigorous work my beastie is still going strong there are a few wear marks in the coating, one in particular going down to metal. my brother nicked the beasts tooth when he got over zealous with spliting wood and contacted stone, but it was nothing i couldn't take care of with my 80 year old sharpening stone its good a new keeping it oiled plenty i check it once a week

and the inner tube is a great idea i just wish i could remember the name of the guy i got it from it completely solves any grip problems

That was me, unless someone else posted it too.
Thanks for the nod. :)

Btw, I solved three more problems around the house today with inner-tube. Hehehe.
It's better than duct tape. I have about 40 blown ones lying around from when my friend was operating his bike shop full time.

-Daizee

It cool man that inner tube thing was a flash of genius I give credit where credit is due

Last edited:
Back