My NEW Blade

wolfmann601

Gone, but not forgotton. RIP Ira.
Bill Buxton is making me a beautiful knife. here is a photo he sent me of the blade:

Just so folks understand, he (Gus) does not like doing this but off to Gallery it goes.

BTW he has offered to co-moderate Gallery with Dexter and others.

Nice looking knife BTW Ira.

Ira, I am sure that you will be very pleased with the knife that you get from Bill. I think he does excellent work and that blade looks like a great start.

I want to say it is 52100 3x tempered and 3x quenched. The rest remains "top scret" for now, but hopefully Bill will be kind enough to foward me photos and then allow me to post the knife's birth on line. For me, a True NEWBIE who spent over a year choosing two makers, I am so excited waiting for the finished product. But I am patient, as I know what this is going to look like when Bill is done. This will absolutely "blow your socks off!!"
and Bill, THANK YOU .........................Ira:D ;) :)

Hey Ira, I sure can't understand why you aren't a little more excited about this. Sounds like you are getting bored with knives already. ;)

Just Broke, but I remain addicted. Just now I am trying to only buy knives that I have commissioned for me!!!!....Ira;) :p ;)

:D I like it ! I like it!!!!

Great to see you got it started . I think between me and you Bill is going to be a filework maven yet . I'm sure it is going to be truly beautiful , Bill does great work and is a pleasure to deal with . Looking forward to seeing the finished knife .

Jerry

Back