My new bushfinger

I think I can stop buying knives now :)
Feels great in the hand. Like it was made for me.
Perfect size for outdoor utility/camping/bushcraft knife (what I bought it for).
Have not used it yet but feels sturdy.
Sharp. It cuts hard rope (polyethylene gangline) just fine. Nylon cord likes its not even there. Haven't tried wood yet.
Looks great!

FBF-BF.jpg

This is from the xmas batch.

Awesome blade - and cool pic! I feel the same way, my bushfinger felt like it was formed specifically for my hand. How does he do that??

Man, I love when you guys like my work. Thanks for your support. Use it well. I like seeing it cutting already! Even if its just the tip.

I had to restrain it too. It wanted to cut deeper ;)
It'll get a workout.
Seriously, this is my 4th FB. The 12" machete was my first and it sucked me in.
The machete, the new bushfinger, and my pocket karda take care of a lot of my blade needs. Add one or two of my koyotes to the mix, and I'm good to go.

Nice score! Love the fully spalted blade! The Bushfinger is probably the perfect do-all size knife. The only reason I parted with mine is that the friend that got it was in love with the knife and I like the idea of it being used to teach survival. I have the Hunter and Hiking Buddy that see the most carry now so it seemed sad the Bushfinger wasn't getting the attention it deserved. I didn't set to sell it, but seeing the look on Jimmy's face as he held and used the knife was enough to tell me where it belonged. I had been offered three and four times what I let him have it for and never thought about letting it go. I knew Jimmy wouldn't stick it in a box somewhere because it was a first, I knew that he would use it to pass along his skills to others and that the Bushfinger would live out its days doing exactly what it was meant to do.

Back