My New Gen 1 XM

Wow, Fantastic catch Phil. I love the look of the older spanto blades specially the tip. Congratulations.

Thanks APOD! No doubt this is an awesome knife! I have enjoyed owning it tremendously, although I have realized that it's just too much knife for my EDC needs and I don't have a safe. The 3" XM is really the perfect knife for me. As a result I am going to let my friend Lone_Wolfe assume ownership of this amazing piece of Hinderer history. So congrats should now go to her! :)

Funny thing happened on the way to the market!!! As it turns out LW doesn't want the Gen 1 after all so the Gen 1 is returning to me. Truthfully I've missed that knife and am starting to wonder about some kind of horizontal carry option. Distance makes the heart grow fonder? Anyway, she's kindly forwarding it to RHK for a complete refurbish. It's about to emerge as a refreshed Gen 1. New life, new start.

Interesting.

It's a true love type story. You set her free only to her ultimately return.

Truly interesting how this knife has travelled... I've never met Lone_Wolfe but my Gen 1 has...weird.

Such a fun group on the RH boards, isn't it? ;)

Like the Dreamweaver scene(s) from Wayne's World? :)

This might get awkward.

Funny thing happened on the way to the market!!! As it turns out LW doesn't want the Gen 1 after all so the Gen 1 is returning to me. Truthfully I've missed that knife and am starting to wonder about some kind of horizontal carry option. Distance makes the heart grow fonder? Anyway, she's kindly forwarding it to RHK for a complete refurbish. It's about to emerge as a refreshed Gen 1. New life, new start.

Maprik and I got a good laugh out of this, funny how a miscue sometimes really turns out for the better. :thumbup:

Truly interesting how this knife has travelled... I've never met Lone_Wolfe but my Gen 1 has...weird.

Shall I give it a kiss before I send it on? :D :D :D

Cue romantic music

romance by GermoneGold, on Flickr

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But is your 3" going to be jealous? :p

Back