My new KSS (Khukuri Storage System)

Finally got all of my knives together in one place. Something that I can lock up, away from little hands. Got it at Sears on sale through today. Foam drawer liners to stop scratching. Now I don't have to remember if my Sirupati is in my sock drawer, underware drawer, or where else. I love organization, and to be able to see my shiny stuff in one place!:D Now, hows I gonna splain this to wifey?:eek:

Steve

Originally posted by ferguson
Now, hows I gonna splain this to wifey?

Steve,

I just showed this to my wife - she first rolled her eyes, :rolleyes: then she gave me "the look", followed by (and I quote)

"If you ever have that many knives..."

I must have glazed over halfway through (slurrppp...(drool)), but I don't think she actually finished her statement - which is really much worse than getting a true answer, or should I say "consequence".

:D :D :D

I wonder if they make a tabletop version? Or how about one that doubles as a bench/stool to sit on? (to protect my precious hatchlings)

I might be able to sneak that one through the back door... :)

Now that you have this big storage unit...I guess you're going to have to fill it up, eh? :D :D

Dan

Originally posted by pendentive

Now that you have this big storage unit...I guess you're going to have to fill it up, eh? :D :D

Dan

Dan I promise that I will do my best!

Steve

Nice looking "khuk box" Steve:) Ya know my dad bought my brother a box like that (he's a carpenter)for xmas, maybe I should start hinting to all family members that will listen that I NEED one of these too:D

BTW, NICE BLADES!!! Could you do a roll call from left to right of the top row (non-khuks)? Heck, do it for the whole pic if you don't mind!

Thanks!

Rob

Originally posted by MauiRob
BTW, NICE BLADES!!! Could you do a roll call from left to right of the top row (non-khuks)? Heck, do it for the whole pic if you don't mind!

Thanks!

Rob

Sure Rob. L-R
1. Steve Voorhis sub-hilt fighter, 5160, Micarta.
2. Steve Voorhis sub-hilt fighter, 5160, Wood
3. Marbles Expert II, 52100, Maple
4. Jerry Hossom Millenium Fighter, S3V, Spalted Maple
5. Bubba's Knives, ats-34, California Buckeye
6. Blackjack 1-7, O-1?, Leather

Khuks
1. 25" Sirupati
2. Gurkha House(my first khuk) 20" Sirupati
3. 15" AK, horn
4. 16.6" Chiruwa AK, horn
5. Yvsa Cherokee Special

Not shown, handle work in process
18" AK
21" Gelbu Special

On the way,
18" WWII, horn
20" Kumar Kobra (used)
21" Chitlangi (from our own Walosi)

In drawers
Camillus M3, Kabar Marine, Gerber MKII, Western W-49 Bowie, Several Western,and Kabar huntes, Scotty White custom hunter, Benchmade, Emerson, Camillus, Schrade, Buck, Case, Microtech folders, Many others, I'm at work and memory fails.
I've got it bad:rolleyes:

Steve

Thanks Steve!:)

Really fine looking collection of blades. Those on the top row are making me drool!

Back