My New Saddleback passport wallet in my EDC setup

35ml3z5.jpg

Just got it in yesterday, and sorry for using the same photo as the EDC thread in general but it is just too easy and it belongs here too. I love it already- I was tired of wearing through trash wallets every 6 months to a year, and from everything I've seen these gorgeous things only get better with age. I'm not sure I can offer too much else that yall wouldn't already know from quick research yet, but I'm a new fan and I thought a picture might belong here!

Also it may be too specific for function but on the saddleback leather website in the list of personality traits associated with each color, I think Sebenza fan may correlate well with Tobacco.

It does beg the question: "Do I need to carry a passport everywhere?" No, sadly I do not (yet) but I will forever now. I'm glad you like it and I couldn't be happier!

WHAT IS THAT FLASHLIGHT I WANT ONE NOW!!!!

Sorry for caps but it was a scream...

Well it seen you already gave it some use, the tobacco already have matured a little...

Good acquisition can you show it open with only the passport closed or a molleskinny, just to see how it molded around it.

Sorry it took so long for a response, but it is a nature's smart light that I picked up at a gun show. It has a super clear little blue beam of focus. It isn't a great light (my streamlight stylus blows it out of the water) but it is really pretty, very simple, and has a nice indoor beam on a $20 light.

Back