My newest fighter......

Just got this knife together. Its got a 1060 blade thats 7 3/4" and an overall length of 13". The guard on this one is 1018 with wrought iron 8 balls. The other fittings are also wrought iron with a piece of Euro stag for the handle.
PDRM0805.JPG

PDRM0806.JPG

Here's a picture of the newest and the one from earlier in the week.

PDRM0808.JPG

Both knives are awesome, but I like the one with the longer blade a little better. It looks more balanced to me. I would also change the buttcap I think. It just looks out of place to me on the knife. Maybe it wouldn't if I saw it in person, but from the profile shot, I think it detracts from the lines of otherwise perfect knives, nice work.

Kyle Fuglesten

Very nice!

I think the line and texture are beautiful. What was your tecnique for attaching the balls on the end of the guard?

Fred Rowe Bethel Ridge Forge

I love your style Ray. Recognizable and has the rustic flare that make you want to pick it up and use it.

Mark, As a matter of fact the price just went up. I entered the larger one in the Bowie/Fighter compitition at the BAKCA Show Saturday and it won that class. Surprized the heck out of me since they gave it back to me and didn't say a thing till the awards banquet after the show..... :D

Incredible pieces! I love the blade shape, the guards, the handle... oh heck, it's all awesome.

Back