my newest

Well, gee, Tom, now we're really between the horns of a dilemma.

I mean, if it's the "fifth" thread (I've lost track) then we'd move it, but then you'd start a new thread complaining about it so we can't do that...

...but if we don't move it, then you'll email us and tell us that the guy posted something that shouldn't be left in the forum...

...but if we move it...we go back to you starting a thread complaining about us moving the post.

Now if you had "Knifemaker" status, I'd let you admonish all the violators by telling them to follow your example, but that doesn't work in this instance either.

What to do, what to do...

I will tell you what I think..........
they dont let you do that around here any more!!!!!!!

:p :p :p

Tom doesn't like the competition. Don't worry Tom, he's not making folders........yet. :D

fe004e57.jpg.orig.jpg

my newest ..tell me what you think

i just read the thread to makers and provyers
so i wont post pics here again (custom forum)
so bladezelot go to my site so iam not advertizing

Well, there was a time in the not so distant past that we could stick pics up here to our hearts delight, and it seemed as though everyone enjoyed it.........everyone except {XXXXXXXXX}.........and so as all good things, it went the way of the railroad...... (the railroad is extinct; right????!!)

name changed to protect the innocent (thats me!!! :):):))

When it's okay with Spark it'll be fine with me and Gus. I remember the good old days too. (And the "help" don't get paid around here.)

(Then we can go back to just removing abusive posts or directing things to the appropriate forums.)

I think it is a beaut. I would love to see a better picture as the blade looks out of focus. The overall shape is one that I find to be very pleasing. Nice job.

yea, I think you either need a better camera or a better setup.....I posted that before but didnt want to hurt your feeling so I erased it. You really need a light tent and some good photo floods to take pictures of anything that is shiny. I have a real simple setup with just a big piece of artist vellum (paper) stretched across a big wooden frame that sits at 45 degrees with three blue photo floods behind it and a piece of marble that lays flat on the floor and a good tripod above it. Works great (check my website)
I learned all this stuff from the pros. Good luck. :)

I hope people do not think {XXXXXXXXX} is me. I liked it better the old way too. :D

im planing on gettin a digi-cam but for now the scanner will have to
do:( :mad:
sorry for pic quality

Back