My poor Leatherman Wave 2005...very sad.

i used my wave for everything repairing my car, on a daily basis since i bought it about 3 months ago, got a wave because i see it all the time on Mythbusters, it is a great tool and as close to an ideal multi as i have seen.
last thursday it was in my glovebox when my 91 honda crx was stolen out of my driveway, yesterday they recovered the car from the wrong side of town, after they stole my car they also torched it ! my poor wave is gone. i moment of silence- it was the most useful multi i have had, even got my pouch and belt clip. :( :mad: :(

Hey man, don't be silent for too long. one of the cool things about prodction peices is that you can always buy another one. I'm on my second wave after my first got ripped off. (ps the tool adapter rocks) It's just as good as the first.

get a Charge!:thumbup:

*sorry for your loss*

bows head in a moment of silence/ respect.

Agreed !! Get a Charge Ti !! :)

Think of it as a divorce from your 1st wife ..... and then getting an even better looking 2nd wife :) :)

The same happened to me, at the gym a bastard broke my window and stole my back pack my first supertool was in there, it was a great tool but as always you can have a better one so I got the new wave.

Sorry bro...

I lost my JuicePro on a rescue about a week ago - I was leaning over a balcony and the whole pouch disconnected from my belt and fell down into the ravine. Some archeologist will find it someday and know that we were tool bearing animals :(

Back