• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My Prestige LP

Here is my Xmas present to myself I bought last year. Low playing time, like a few hours at most. Set up professionally after receiving it. Has sat in the case for the past 4 or 5 months. Reason for sale is that I don't play it. Plain and simple. I have found my grail tone in a Gibson with P90's. That is the tone I have been looking for and that is what I am sticking with. The photos will show a few finger prints and camera lens artifacts. This guitar as stated is mint with all the case candy stored inside the case. Specs on the Prestige are as follows:

Specifications

24 3/4” Scale Length
1 11/16” Tusq XL Nut
14" Fingerboard Radius
Mahogany Body
Carved AAA Grade Quilted Maple Top
Mahogany Neck
Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
Mother of Pearl Rectangular Inlays
Mother of Pearl Prestige Logo
Seymour Duncan SH1-59 (neck) SH4-JB (bridge) Humbucker Pickups
2 Vol. / 2 Tone / 3-way Toggle Controls
Tune-o-Matic Bridge & Stop Bar
Grover Tuners
All Chrome Hardware
Gloss Sunburst Finish

This guitar is mint, no scratches, buckle rash, no nothing. I will split shipping with you. $700 plus 3.5% for pp or a m.o. As for the build quality it is better than on my Gibson, and I ain't kiddin but there is just the tone of Gibson P90's that is just plain righteous. This will only be up for a few days. thanks and keepem sharp

PS here is a clarification on the finish on this axe. There are hair line "finish" marks it appears near the back round access panel for the switch on the back of the guitar. I haven't tried to rub them out and won't. What appears to be a scratch on the back on the lower bout is not a scratch and I assume is a refelection from something cause it ain't no scratch.

Last edited:
Back