My SAK wish.

A One-Hand-Trekker with scissors and an electricians blade instead of the can opener would be perfect.

A run on any color Farmer except orange.

One hand trekker NS with same tool set up as the Outrider. Basically add Scissors and in line phillips. Would like to have corkscrew instead of phillips on back.

Explorer plus with wood saw. Since it would be a 5 layer knife add screw driver and chisel on back of knife.

A version of the old Motorist model. Scissors, pliers, wood saw etc .

Last edited:
I would like to see a SwissTool/X/RS/Spirit with one-hand opening blades, replaceable wire cutters, and a real 1/4 inch bit drive.

A Pioneer with scissors instead of a blade. I always carry another knife already.
This is hoping that TSA could find their way into allowing such a DEADLY tool to pass?

Or of course a Farmer with scissors instead of saw.

A Pioneer with scissors instead of a blade. I always carry another knife already.
This is hoping that TSA could find their way into allowing such a DEADLY tool to pass?

Or of course a Farmer with scissors instead of saw.

It's not the Pioneer but you might want to take a look at this SAK.
http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Wenger+Swiss+Clipper+AT
show_image.php

I've seen those. I lean more towards the Vic Jet Setter. Which I must say, all but cries out for a flathead tipped nail file. Right next to the combo tool.

I really like the bigger sizes, though.

An Alox Bantam with the addition of scissors would also be pretty cool. Even in the next size up.

All that said? I'm still pretty fond of the Pioneer.

My SAK wish is for continued production of the Wenger Standard Issue using Wenger materials in the Wenger factory. Victorinox is great, but the original Wenger deserves to survive.

A new version/run of the Wenger Professional 4 layer, alox not needed but preferred.

From what I've read, Victorinox is no longer doing the old style Wengers or alox scales at the Wenger factory. If they bring the Wenger Professional back, it will be as a Victorinox knife, or it might be done at Wenger with some of their newfangled ergonomic synthetic handles.

So I would have to stumble upon an old one and hope I can get syph or someone to wrench on it, or see if I can have one made custom...

Now to do some thinking and emailing, thanks Doc!

Last edited:
Swiss Champ with redwood scales with Tweezers, Toothpick, and Pen = Life complete

Last edited by a moderator:
Alox cigar punch with a money clip, lanyard loop and bottle opener.
How hard would this really be?

I wish we could just order a SAK with just the tools we want. I'm talking just have a list to check off what we want and then it's assembled to my spec and sent to me. Really, why hasn't Vic tried this. I know they're in Switzerland but they could ship it with the usual US shipments, I'd wait 3 months.

Back