My second Spydie........

KBR

I just got the Endura SE in VG-10 and I just can't seem to put it down! As soon as I walked out of the store, I clipped in the right front pocket, in the place of my Delica, and I hardly feel a difference. It's true that even big Spydies ride comfortably in pocket. ;) I also love the grip on this knife, it seems to have been custom made for big hands like mine.

Price?? $45+tax. Came out to about $48+change!!! I found out that the reason for the low price was because this Academy store is discontinuing Spyderco products! :mad: :mad: :mad: I guess that I'll just have to find another dealer around here.....

P.S.--They also had the Rescue in Spyderedge for 31.99+tax, what do you think, should I go ahead and get that one too?
My Spydie collection has to start somewhere, I guess...:D

Man, I can't even remember what my second Spydie was. My first was an SS Police and then I bought a pair, the original Delica and the original Endura. Great knives but for their damned plastic clips. I must have lost 3-4 Delicas because the clip would catch on something and bend out. Never had that problem with most Spydies, only those two and one or two others.

Back