My small Busse collection

You obviously have a mental sickness. I will be your AA, send them to me and you should be all better

You obviously have a mental sickness.

If I have it, you have it. It spreads through Bladeforums!

It’s good to see that you didn’t part with the big guns brother :cool:

For now, I’m allowed to keep some of my fancier knives, suitably secured in display cases. This is the Busse part of that collection. And a “small” selection of users. Luckily, she hasn’t worked out the wooden chest that contains my choppers, hawks and axes, and that small selection still contains another 10 resC Busse&kin, plus an ASHBM and INFI MMD.

Awesome collection!

:thumbsup:

I have and use that same box for some of my steel ! It is amazing how many knives you can fit in the top part if you make a base to stand them up on their edges..!!

that's a nice family you have there! What kind of box is that I need to pick something up or have someone make something for me

I have and use that same box for some of my steel ! It is amazing how many knives you can fit in the top part if you make a base to stand them up on their edges..!!

that's a nice family you have there! What kind of box is that I need to pick something up or have someone make something for me

It’s a cheaper foreign version of a Gerstner chest. I have a couple of Gerstners too, and they are better made, but you pay for it.

The TTKZ is a little too long to fit in unless on an angle.

That TGLB Bowie is awesome! The whole collection is awesome to point a fact.

Back