My Take on Gersh

Hello. I own Gersh (fixed) blades in S35VN, AEB-L, Elmax, M4, stainless Damascus, and Magnacut steels, and I’m having one made in CruWear. And I use them, daily. Whether cutting down cardboard, paper- or packaging tape, opening blister packaging, seed/feed sacks, stripping wire, dressing wild game—they’ve done it all. I use one enough that I’ve moved away from carrying and collecting folders, for the hassle of opening them so often. I have a rotation that is set up for clipping on my offside pocket and can carry a different one for every week day if I wish. I keep a WorkSharp guided field sharpener by my work station and usually retouch them to shaving sharpness after each significant use—mostly an easy task. I dragged one almost 9000 miles to South Africa to use as a steak knife. I don’t have any reservations about recommending them, and I won’t check back here super often, but you can feel free to ask me questions. Thank you.

Hello. I own Gersh (fixed) blades in S35VN, AEB-L, Elmax, M4, stainless Damascus, and Magnacut steels, and I’m having one made in CruWear. And I use them, daily. Whether cutting down cardboard, paper- or packaging tape, opening blister packaging, seed/feed sacks, stripping wire, dressing wild game—they’ve done it all. I use one enough that I’ve moved away from carrying and collecting folders, for the hassle of opening them so often. I have a rotation that is set up for clipping on my offside pocket and can carry a different one for every week day if I wish. I keep a WorkSharp guided field sharpener by my work station and usually retouch them to shaving sharpness after each significant use—mostly an easy task. I dragged one almost 9000 miles to South Africa to use as a steak knife. I don’t have any reservations about recommending them, and I won’t check back here super often, but you can feel free to ask me questions. Thank you.
Thank you! Glad you are using and enjoying my knives!

Thank you for sharing this picture of your collection
421926531_1326824228000074_3749859916902610012_n.jpg

Reactions: 358
Back