• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MYSTERY RANCH Load sling MAXPEDITION wallet, anemone, proteus CONDOR ma21 medic pouch

Last Visible Canary

actively parsing hurf durf
Up for sale here are these items:
Mystery Ranch - 2010 Load sling (coyote brown) - 45$
Maxpedition - Spartan wallet (black) - 14$SOLD
................- anemone pouch (black) - 20$
................- proteus pack (black)- 45$ SOLD
Condor - ma21 medic pouch (black)- 12$ SOLD

-The mystery ranch load sling is the 2010 edition, I've used it once for a rock hounding trip so it has a bit of white granite powder on it, otherwise it's in excellent condition having only been used once. They've updated this for 2013 and I'm looking to upgrade/update.
-The maxpedition spartan wallet was used for a few months and shows almost no signs of wear.
-The anemone pouch is unused for anything, I fitted a camera into it to see how it fit and that was it, never actually carried it.
-The proteus pack I used as a travel bag for shampoo but never took it into anything beyond a suitcase and a counter top. It's in excellent condition as well.
-The condor ma21 medic pouch has never been used.

All items will be shipped via usps parcel post or first class with usps delivery confirmation. If you'd like them to be sent priority shipping please add 2$ to the total cost of whatever you purchase. I am not interested in shipping out of country (u.s.) as I am not in a financial place to take the added risk, nor do I wish to risk the social ramifications should someone not receive their package due to in transit problems and claim fraud.

I'm only interested in three things for trade right now, two of which are pretty far fetched: Gransfors Bruks small gutter adze or Gransfors Bruks carpenters axe. I'd trade the spartan wallet or the condor pouch for a Condor ma57 GPS pouch.

If you have any questions let me know :)

P1160422.jpg

P1160423.jpg

medic pouch
P1160424.jpg

anemone
P1160425.jpg

wallet
P1160428.jpg

Last edited:
I've sent emails out to everyone with the delivery confirmation numbers. The anemone and load sling are still available, though if the load sling doesn't sell by sunday I will likely move it to another sales venue.

Back