N Ga. Fall Camping/hammer-in

Mark Williams

As most of You that plan to attend should know, Sandy has been kind enough to have us over for a sheath demo.If you have heard anything about his sheaths you dont want to miss out on this.
If anyone would be willing to do a forging demo that would be most appreciated.I'm sure we could pool our assets so that they would not have to bring everything themselves.You do not have to be an expert by any means.I have never forged anything but greatly desire to try my hand at it. I plan on making a post anvil to bring and I can get my hands on some good charcoal,and I will be bringing a very simple 2x72 grinder for people to see and use if they wish.I'll bring some belts but bring some of you're own as you can never have too many onhand.Plus everyone should bring a knife for a cutting competition if you all would like to do this.
Anyone who would like to help out with a demo or can bring supplies or equipment please e-mail me so I can keep track of what we need.

Mark

debandmark@mindspring.com

Sorry for the confusion, this is the same event as the Southern Family Fall Hammer/grind-in.As in this thread

hammer-in

Last Weekend in September,Blairsville Georgia.

Mark

Back