Name This Exciting New SYKCO Kukri And Win A $300 Shop Credit . . . Go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to need a fancy-ass sheath to get that critter to Stay.
Stay...
STAY...!
See, it doesn't want to stay. 🐍😎

- SYKCO Fusion Huck Finless Regulator
- SYKCO Fusion Huck Regulator
- SYKCO Fusion Huck Regulator
- SYKCO Huck Finless Regulator
- SYKCO Finless Kukri Regulator
- SYKCO Huck Finless Kukri

Kendalli, after Aperichtus kendalli, the Western Atlantic finless eel. Because it has no fin, and reminds me of an eel.

Speaking of eels, Flotsam and Jetsam are Ursula's eels in The Little Mermaid (mygirl loves that movie). Flotsam is stuff thrown overboard into water as a result of shipwreck, and Jetsam is stuff thrown overboard to lighten the load. Either could work, but aren’t very common terms. Now I’m thinking of aquatic themes and names, like Swashbuckler, or The Shipwrecker…

Then, there are aquatic creatures without fins, like Sea Snakes. Hagfish, also known as a Slime Eel. Eel Fish. Skate Fish, aka Sting Ray. Lots of good names to be found… Unda da sea!!

Nepali Nightmare / / Alpha Kukri / Alpha Chopper / Killer Kukri / Hardcore Huck

Fin can mean Finish / Finished. This model has had the Fin removed, so there is no finish.

Eternal Huckulator, Infinite Scrapulator, Timeless Regulator

Nuked Kuk, MarmaKuk, Cool Hand Kuk

The Scrap Whacker, Angled Dangle, Trouble With The Curve

Scrapyard Tremor
Scrapyard Earthquake 10
Scrapyard Hurricane
Scrapyard Tsunami

Kendalli, after Aperichtus kendalli, the Western Atlantic finless eel. Because it has no fin, and reminds me of an eel.

Speaking of eels, Flotsam and Jetsam are Ursula's eels in The Little Mermaid (mygirl loves that movie). Flotsam is stuff thrown overboard into water as a result of shipwreck, and Jetsam is stuff thrown overboard to lighten the load. Either could work, but aren’t very common terms. Now I’m thinking of aquatic themes and names, like Swashbuckler, or The Shipwrecker…

Then, there are aquatic creatures without fins, like Sea Snakes. Hagfish, also known as a Slime Eel. Eel Fish. Skate Fish, aka Sting Ray. Lots of good names to be found… Unda da sea!!

EELECTROCUTOR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back