Nano Fusion Camp Mistress Is Coming This Sunday, 3-10-2024 at 9:00 PM Eastern...

Garth Reckner

Here ya go HOGs!!! The new Nano Fusion Camp Mistress, aka: "Your new favorite knife", will be here on Sunday, 3-10-2024 at 9:00 PM Eastern.

We merged the Nano Fusion Handle with a narrower, shorter, straight-back Battle Mistress blade that features a fully rounded spine, to create the Nano Fusion Camp Mistress.
This chunk of INFI Horsepower comes in at over 20% lighter than an Anorexic Fusion Battle Mistress and sports an extremely comfortable, reduced-size, Nano Fusion handle!
This is the Camp Knife you have been dreaming of ! ! ! This is an angry piece of INFI that is ready for anything that you are willing to throw at it!!!

This offer features a few options that you haven't seen in a while, or never before!

There is an option on all of the handles of either CNC Textured or Hand-shaped smooth handles. These handle options are available on coated, stonewashed or satin finished blades. The option of textured or smooth handles is also available on the Nuclear Option handles.

Nano Fusion Battle Mistress Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 14 7/8"

Blade Length: Approx. 9 1/4"
Thickness: Approx. .210"
Steel: INFI
Bevel: Flat Saber
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Blade Finishes: Coated, Stonewashed, or Satin

Pricing:
Coated Base $537.00
Stonewashed Base $567.00
Satin Base
$657.00

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$70.00
Red/Black G-10 +$70.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$70.00
Green/Black G-10 +$70.00
*Nuclear Option +$85.00

Hand-Shaped, Smooth Handles: + an additional $65.00

*NUCLEAR Option:*

The Nuclear Option is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon-loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!!

The Nuclear option on the Nano Fusion Camp Mistress is a grab bag of sorts. You will receive a randomly selected handle from a pile of Nuclear Castoffs.
This pile of handles has many hand-laminated G10 and Micarta slabs as well as some solid colors not normally offered!
This option does not allow you to choose your handle!!!! . . . You do not get A CHOICE! You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw! It is a veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials! The Nuclear Option will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo. The Nuclear Option Handles are available on Coated, Stonewashed, and Hand Applied Satin blades.

Nobody likes whine with their bacon, so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"!
There are no returns on the Nuclear Option. . . .

So, you can either play it safe or you can go where only the bravest of HOGs have gone before. . . . to PORKpourri and beyond!!!!

Nano Fusion Camp Mistress Coated
nano bm coated.border edge copy.jpg

Nano Fusion Camp Mistress Stonewashed

nano bm stonewashed 1 border edge.jpg

Nano Fusion Camp Mistress Satin
nano bm satin 2 with border and edge.jpg

Here is a comparison pic of the Nano Fusion Camp Mistress next to an Anorexic Fusion Battle Mistress
nano vs afbm tip 1 border edge.jpg

Side By Side of a hand-shaped handle vs a textured handle
NANO CNC vs Handshaped.jpg

YAAAAAAS! LOVE IT! Major win here!

REALLY loving the extra options on offer here! Hand-shaped scales for the win! Dare I go nuclear? 🤔 YOLO!

THANK YOU for posting the AFBM comparison shot! Exactly what I was wanting to know!

Only thing left to figure out is how I'm going to explain this to the wife when I just got the Trail Beacon BACON (!) yesterday!

Ah well, that's a problem for another day because in 2 days I go HOG WILD BABY!

I guess I don't have to ask if the beautiful AFBM has a sister any more...

Will the hand shape scales be narrower that the textured ones, ie more material removed from a textured scale ?
I love the blade shape with no needless fancy humps etc, I just was never sold on the nano fusion handle as it feels a bit small to me personally but all that said I'll probably go in for 1

Sweet...this is going to sell fast. What a killer chunk of INFI! Can't wait to see this one in action.

Last edited:
Back