Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart

leatherman

leathermoderator
Now that is a mouth full! ;)
This beauty just landed in my shop for some fancy pants and I wanted to let yall know that I will be making more!

Pics of the knife coming soon, as soon as I can sit still long enough. :p

Interested to see what you make. It's such a nice blade! It deserves some nice pants.

Thank you! And yes! Its going to be like the FMV8, such a classy blade! Here's those pics
4Ts2sOj.jpg

Next to my FSH original
ZyjudA8.jpg

Next to my SHe original
6W0vwxX.jpg

and next to my SHSH INFI
dTXALJ2.jpg

Curious, now that you have that knife in your possession, I'm safe to assume that you will have a copy of it's size and all that indefinitely? Because I would like to order one soon from you.

Yes, I will be recording the critical measurements and making good patterns.

One thing I will not be able to do after the knife is gone is a molded pouch

Yes, I will be recording the critical measurements and making good patterns.

One thing I will not be able to do after the knife is gone is a molded pouch

Not a worry. I'm not interested in molded leather. I'm more interested in other styles, especially the one I described in your exotic leather post.

I'm glad to know that you're able to make more sheath for this knife as that is the one I want to pamper soon, hopefully this year depending on funds.

Hi Dwayne,

Interested to see your outcome as well! I have the exact knife in your photo...down to the black micarta. Go go go!:):):)

Excellent! There are a lot of ideas flowing around, and a few I hope will look great!

Dwayne, I've just acquired one of these, and would like a sheath for it. Would you please be kind enough to keep me in the loop on this? Thanks, Marc.

Back