1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Nano Fusion Forsaken Steel Heart

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Feb 28, 2019.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    Now that is a mouth full! ;)
    This beauty just landed in my shop for some fancy pants and I wanted to let yall know that I will be making more!

Pics of the knife coming soon, as soon as I can sit still long enough. :p

Still Voracious likes this.
  2. bikerector

bikerector Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Interested to see what you make. It's such a nice blade! It deserves some nice pants.

3. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Thank you! And yes! Its going to be like the FMV8, such a classy blade! Here's those pics
    [​IMG]
    Next to my FSH original
    [​IMG]
    Next to my SHe original
    [​IMG]
    and next to my SHSH INFI
    [​IMG]

bikerector likes this.
  4. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    Curious, now that you have that knife in your possession, I'm safe to assume that you will have a copy of it's size and all that indefinitely? Because I would like to order one soon from you.

5. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Yes, I will be recording the critical measurements and making good patterns.

One thing I will not be able to do after the knife is gone is a molded pouch

6. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    Not a worry. I'm not interested in molded leather. I'm more interested in other styles, especially the one I described in your exotic leather post.

I'm glad to know that you're able to make more sheath for this knife as that is the one I want to pamper soon, hopefully this year depending on funds.

7. Thesian

Thesian Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Hi Dwayne,

Interested to see your outcome as well! I have the exact knife in your photo...down to the black micarta. Go go go!:):):)

8. leatherman

Nov 30, 2001
    Excellent! There are a lot of ideas flowing around, and a few I hope will look great!

9. mm71348

mm71348 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Dwayne, I've just acquired one of these, and would like a sheath for it. Would you please be kind enough to keep me in the loop on this? Thanks, Marc.