NanoFusion Mistress

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
Is it possible?

Probable?

Would it even be wanted?

Nano handles seem to be a smash hit especially for medium sized paws.

Or would it look just too jacked up with a big ol Mistress sized blade mated with a wee-little Nano handle?

Maybe Steel Heart is the upper limit for Nano sized handles?

Put a d-guard on it and give it a nano urgent fury blade with a sharpened spine and that would be one cool little fighter.

The nano fusion handle seems well suited for smaller blades. Jumping into mistress sized blades would cause balance issues I think. But I'd buy it just to see. Put an ASHBM blade on it and I'd buy it just out of curiosity. Might end up being my full time woodstove prep knife.

I am thinking a BM would be a bit large for the handle. More likely a NF Badger.

Put a d-guard on it and give it a nano urgent fury blade with a sharpened spine and that would be one cool little fighter.

The nano fusion handle seems well suited for smaller blades. Jumping into mistress sized blades would cause balance issues I think. But I'd buy it just to see. Put an ASHBM blade on it and I'd buy it just out of curiosity. Might end up being my full time woodstove prep knife.
I like the way you think...............BARF.....Assault Ring Fighter:cool::thumbsup:

Hows about a nano handled gemini p just to mix it up. instead of big ol mistress, the gemini handle is huge in my tiny piglet trotter. the weight of the mistress wouldnt bother me none be like a hand and half sword on me tho with reg handle

So, I am not understanding this nano handle thing. Whats the difference to a regular handle? I must have missed class that day

I think the nano handle is like 80% the size of the original ( scaled down ).

I may be confusing myself thinking about Strider Mod 10 variants - 80% the size of larger counterparts.

I have somewhat large hands - the nano steel heart left a little to be desired. If you have a smaller hand, the nano is probably perfect.

The pic above shows the difference in handle size pretty well. The NMFBM is perfect to my hand, nano not so much

Back