Natural Outlaw collectible????

Hey guys,
I was just thinking about this. With all the straight handled collectibles now.
I ordered my Natural Outlaw at the beginning, when they 1st came out. It has the Black Smooth Finish, not that New Krinkly finish. I imagine this will be a collectible in the near future!!!! How many were made with the smooth finish??? I'm afraid to use it now.
frown.gif

DAMN JERRY, your knives are becoming more collectibles then users!!!! Is it worth $600.00 yet?????
wink.gif
wink.gif
hehe

Side note:
If you think about this, it would pay you to buy 2 of every Limited Busse. Use one, then keep one
unused. Year later, sell it for twice what you paid for it. Free knife!!!!!! LOL!!!!
Yours in Nuclear silliness,
(This is a joke, Please don't anyone get upset!!!)

------------------
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1042079&Auth=false

Hey Chip, I've got a vintage Natural Outlaw with the SMOOTH FINISH (slightly used
wink.gif
) I was thinking about letting it go for about $450.00 and a case of Milwaukees Best if your interested
biggrin.gif

How about $45 and a lifetime pass to the Sheperdsville Entertainment Center.....not valid on Grandma's night..)

------------------
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Actually, If you use the wrinkled finish long enough. . . it will become smooth and then be worth at least twice what you paid. So, in order to increase the knife's value. . . .you must be beat it senseless. . . . Although, I must admit that I'm not really against the idea of buying 2 Busses at a time . . . and following the adage of "if a little is good, a lot must be better" perhaps 3 Busses would be a better choice.

Busse

Got a LMS that has three separate finishes all on one blade:
1. Krinkle-Coat close to the spine where it hasn't been sufficiently abused yet
2. Smooth-Coat close to the edge where it's been abused & compressed
3. Sorta-Satin-Finish by the tip where many feet of a rolled up carpet in meeting its demise wore off the coating

Too bad I only collect using blades.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by RokJok (edited 04-27-2001).]

Back