Navy seal w/ a blade

Holy Crap:eek:! Wouldn't mess with that dude if all he was holding was a pair of nail clippers, Really.

SJ

Watch the full episode on deadliestwarrior.org, pretty good.

I did it was pretty good. I think the spartan ep was my favorite.

I admit I tried out for a application to buds while at great lakes & didn't make it more than a minute because I didn't know the side stroke. I was told to get a tutor & try again, but by the time I got to the fleet I just never bothered. I have the utmost respect for these guys:thumbup:

I remember after basic we got a 30 day leave before a-school & some nucklehead bought a trident & was wearing it at home. He bumped into a vietnam era seal who asked him what class he graduated with & he was busted. They actually put him in the brig & kicked him out.

if you watch that episode look carefully. the last quarter inch or so of the cold steel recon broke off during his stab fest.

if you watch that episode look carefully. the last quarter inch or so of the cold steel recon broke off during his stab fest.

good eye! I must say i fell victim to this episode and bought that knife. i was an ok blade but i can not sharpen it to save my life:grumpy:

Seals are pretty awesome but I would put my money on Mossad. I'd like to see the article on the seal killing the pirate tho, its not often you hear of knives in combat situations

Seals are pretty awesome but I would put my money on Mossad. I'd like to see the article on the seal killing the pirate tho, its not often you hear of knives in combat situations

I agree on the info part. I was wondering why a seal would use a knife, but we'll never know how it went down. It's def quiter than a pistol with a can.

There's a pretty big thread on bf about it already:
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=823729

He's rocking a coldsteel recon 1....the original with the axis lock mechanism...hahaha yeah i saw that episode a while back..the dude sorta flipped with his whole stabby routine

Back