Neck Kiridashi - Sold! - Thanks Guys!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Sold! - Thanks Guys! :cool:

This is a "one off" neck kiridashi that I recently completed. This design works great for neck or pocket carry.

If you have never tried a kiridashi, you are missing out on one of the most useful knife designs around!

The blade is made from 3/16" CPM154. CPM154 is an outstanding stainless steel with good toughness and excellent edge retention, and is one of my favorite steels.

The handle is quite comfortable in either standard or reverse grip. The wrap is nylon and is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. The under wrap is a choice piece of orange sting ray skin. The handle is very grippy!

The knife is ground with a chisel hollow grind for a right hand user. I have also ground a long swedge along the spine that greatly aids penetration while reducing weight.

Razor sharp and a great all around user!

- CPM154
- 59 HRC
- 3/16" Stock
- Hollow Chisel Grind (Right Hand)
- Satin Finish
- Dramatic Swedge Along Spine For Increased Penetration
- Orange sting ray skin
- Phenomenally Sharp
- 5.5" OAL, Cutting edge of just under 1.125"
- Extremely secure kydex sheath

$85

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5 or so. PayPal only for overseas shipments please.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :D

DSCN3785.JPG

DSCN3790.JPG

DSCN3797.JPG

DSCN3803.JPG

DSCN3808.JPG

DSCN3814.JPG

DSCN3816.JPG

Last edited:
Back