Neckers, AP, Bushcrafter, tin knife for sale!!! PRICE DROP

I I have 8 knives for sale here. I am leaving to go camping in the morning and will not be back until monday. Chris Bowden with KFU will be marking these knives sold for me til I am back. I will ship monday. I have a few more pics of each he can access upon request. First I'll take it gets em. Thanks guys!
#1 is an all purpose
5/32 1095 convex sabre grind, convex edge
etched patina
stabilized buckeye burl with 1/8 black micarta liners
4 3/4 handle, 4 1/4 blade, 9 3/16 oal
Stainless pins and tube
$Sold shipped in the conus.
no sheath.
DSCN0215-1.jpg

#2 is and another All Purpose
5/32 1095 convex sabre grind, convex edge
etched patina
Stabilzed and dyed redwood burl ( my pics do not show how cool this wood is!)
4 3/4 handle, 4 1/4 blade. 9 3/16 oal
stainless pins and tube
$90 shipped in the conus
no sheath.
DSCN0219.jpg

#3 is a bushcrafter
1/8 1095 convex sabre grind with convex edge.
Stabilized Buckeye burl with black spacers
4 1/2 handle, 4 1/8 blade, 8 3/4 oal
stainless pins and tube
$80 shipped in the conus.
no sheath.
DSCN0226.jpg

#4 is a random drop point( just something I grinded with no pre determined name!)
1/8 1095 full flat grind with hamon
mirindiba with od green bolsters and black spacers.
4 1/8 handle, 3 3/4 blade. 8 1/8 oal.
$75.00 shipped in the conus
no sheath.
DSCN0224.jpg

#5 is a necker
1/8 1095 convex sabre grind with convex edge.
stabilized buckeye burl
3 5/8 handle, 2 3/4 blade, 6 5/8 oal.
stainless pin and tube
$ 60 shipped in the conus
no sheath.
DSCN0212-1.jpg

#6 (top) and #7 ( bottom) are light neckers. these are indoor nighttime pics!
1/8 1095 convex ssabre with convex edge
3 1/2 handles, 2 3/4 blade, 6 5/8 oal.
jute wrapped and resin coated handles
these are very sharp and light.
the handles are solid.
$30 shipped in the conus.
no sheaths
DSCN0231.jpg

# 8 is a small tin knife
tanto grinds
1/8 orange g10 scales.
3" handle, 2 1/8 blade. 5 1/4 oal.
$ sold shipped in the conus
no sheath
DSCN0235.jpg

here is a together pic for a size idea.
DSCN0229.jpg

Last edited:
damn what a gret batch and that tin knife kicks assssssssssssssss! aswell do the grinds

Thanks Bill. I thought I might give that grind a try on something small first.... and low and behold it looked damn good!

Amn you think, you have a great imagination bro, stick with it!

Damn you think, you have a great imagination bro, stick with it!

Have fun camping bro, sorry I had to miss it, freaking youth sports! Ill hold it down for ya

Thanks Chris. That campsite will be there when we are old. The kids are only young once! The best thing about it is my cell has zero coverage and for getting away from what I do and relaxing that is required! We should put together a hike or an overnighter. seems like alot of folks on bf are right here in east tn.

that fine bill... I will trade you for all of your resident tags and room and board the first saturday after thanksgiving!!!

Funny you mention that. I just posted about doing that over in the great outdoors forum. Im taking vacation the sat after thanksgiving, we should take jake on his first backcountry overnighter . Hes been bugging me for awile. I doubt we coukd keep up with him though!

Little late,full moon hits the 29th i fig pre rut then the following week watch out it will be on

Funny you mention that. I just posted about doing that over in the great outdoors forum. Im taking vacation the sat after thanksgiving, we should take jake on his first backcountry overnighter . Hes been bugging me for awile. I doubt we coukd keep up with him though!

Take him to the Bald River Falls trail. Easy hiking, good camping spots. Great this time of year. Took my son there on his first hike when he was 10 years old. Email me if you want more info.

hey tackett. i would like to try one of your knives. and, these prices will let me do it. i will take #4. please get me your paypal id. thanks.

Back