Need a Concealex or Kydex sheath for a Fallkniven S1...

Professor

Gold Member
I apologize in advance if I've posted this in the wrong place, but I'm looking for quick turnaround (without having to ship my knife if possible) on a black Concealex or Kydex sheath for a Fallkniven S1. I like a little overkill on the retention, as it will be worn horizontally in the small of my back. Small Tek-Loc preferred as attachment.

I promise quick payment too! I envy you Kydex and Concealex makers, and hope to try my hand at it sometime!

Thanks much.

Professor.

Would prefer a foldover design, but I understand that a two-piece might make for better retention.

Thanks again!

Professor.

Check with MBHanzo.

He's a member here, probably has the S1 on hand, and makes one heck of a kydex rig with any of the bells and whistles you can imagine.

I have a horizontal rig for my F1 that he made and it's fantastic. It's also a fold-over style and retention is super.

B

Normark makes a fantastic Concealex sheath which can be adjusted for a variety of carries -- vertical, canted, horizontal, left or right, IWB or out. I have one for my F1.

Hey Professor,
I am located in Salem and love sharp things just like everyone else here. I was reading your post and was thinking that since I was going to try and start to bend some kydex for myself you would like to try your hand at it too. I have to order the material and some foam but I have a friend looking for some steel to make my press. Let me know what you think.

HAK
RP#354

I found exactly what I was looking for. Can't beat BFC for sheath shopping!

HAKnPocket, if I took up another hobby, my Wife would throw me on the curb, but I'd love to see your operation when you're up and running. Shoot me an email sometime and we'll talk knives.

Best to all, and thanks again!!

Professor.

Back