need a little more tech help

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to post a picture to show that i couldn't as stupid as i look , not possible . first off i would never venture a firm opinion on someting i had not personally examined .
i have posted all the pictures of the collection of JAPANESE LADIES KWAIKENS i have . are 2 sets of pictures up if that , if so then you have the pictures of the that knife ,look for it . Why does a 10$ member have to prove his case to the experts . when you go fishing you hope to hook the biggest ones possible , and fishing has been good but im still a little under my limit . i am very very flattered to get so much attention . The tech help i need i wanted it to show me giving you all the finger with both hands and i am a finger short .
it is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt my mom

IMG-20220914-103630176.jpg

trying to post a picture to show that i couldn't as stupid as i look , not possible . first off i would never venture a firm opinion on someting i had not personally examined .
i have posted all the pictures of the collection of JAPANESE LADIES KWAIKENS i have . are 2 sets of pictures up if that , if so then you have the pictures of the that knife ,look for it . Why does a 10$ member have to prove his case to the experts . when you go fishing you hope to hook the biggest ones possible , and fishing has been good but im still a little under my limit . i am very very flattered to get so much attention . The tech help i need i wanted it to show me giving you all the finger with both hands and i am a finger short .
it is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt my mom
The photos you managed to post before are not Kaiken They are unmarked cheap tourist souvenir level trinkets likely not made in Japan.
And even if they were, they would still be unmarked cheap tourist souvenir level trinkets,
Those knives have been identified. Continuing to believe and argue that they are authentic Kaiken would be a Sysyphean Task.
You should consider $10 to be an education fee.
If you have some other knives that are marked as you have claimed, please post them.

Here's your requested tech support.
-Upload your photos to a free image hosting site. Imgur is widely used here.
-Use the 5th icon from the right at the top of the posting box (the one that looks like a picture).
-Put in the link to your photo on the hosting site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back