• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need ano for scales, and blade refinishing

I have a Ferrum Forge Falcon Wing that I got used that I absolutely love. This is what I need done:
  1. The scales and the clip (not shown in the pictures) need the ano redone. I'd like it done in the same color that it is now, with those black lines of the wings remaining black. In some places, the ano is worn away from my Dremel (e.g., at the top of the frame, where the frame meets the blade, which is unfortunately not shown in the photos). In other places, it looks like the ano never took, since the frame is black. (That's how I got the knife from the last guy.) I'd like a uniform, professional looking1 ano of green over the scales and clip.
  2. Through use, I scratched the blade. Whatever. I got the scratches out and then tried to apply a satin finish to the blade. (I wanted something like you'd see on a ZT 0562; I love those fine grind lines.) As you can imagine, I wasn't so successful (though it's not exactly horrible, either), so I'd like the main portion of the blade to be refinished with a nice, professional satin finish; I think the swedge is OK as it is.
Please let me know how much doing step 1 would be by itself, how much step 2 would be by itself, and if you offer any savings by having both done by you. Please also let me know your shipping and handling fees and any other fees you charge.

2thmAD0.jpg

bb42mDr.jpg

0Gnweji.jpg

Back