• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need Custom Leather Sheath for Buck 112

I just bought me a beautiful Buck 112 Ranger - rehandled with pink/purple camel bone. Didn't come with a sheath. I don't want just a black/brown Buck Sheath for it. It's a Totally Judy Knife and it needs a Totally Judy Sheath.

I know there are guys on BFC who do leather work, but I don't know who they are.

Thanks.

Judy

p.s. Knife can be seen in this thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4330135#post4330135

Gary Graley is not only a superb sheath maker,but also a fine gentleman.Highly recommend him.

im sorry judy i got his name wrong in that other thread

That's okay. The email address was correct and an email was sent to him this morning. Wait, somehow I got a correct link, because I remember looking at his website and some of the sheaths he has made.

Thanks, buckman.

Judy

NOONE does Buck sheaths like G Graley...They are to folding knives what Dwayne is to Busse...Total works of art!!

NOONE does Buck sheaths like G Graley...They are to folding knives what Dwayne is to Busse...Total works of art!!

Gary and I have been in communication. I need a sheath to carry my Buck in my purse. Gary and I agreed that the leatherwork he does would be a little heavy for my needs and he referred me to Dwayne Puckett.

I've also been in touch with Stacy and Dwayne.

AND...... K.V. Collucci has offered to make me one for free.

Options, options, options.

Ain't it great?

coming from another sheath maker, that is very high praise. and leatherface is no slouch himself.

Back