`Need help figuring out what this person has done to screw up his account.

This guy has tried to log with no luck a bunch of times, ended up emailing me, I gave it a weak attempt to help no luck.

His user name is B ill Morell, he does not know how he got the space in his name. If anyone can solve his problem it would be good as he thinks BaldeForums is against him. Since I am the only moderator he's talked to he likely doesn't have a good example there either Ha. Get him fixed up and he will be happy.

william.morell@yahoo.com

Thanks 300Bucks

Okey dokey I do hopey. (Been a long happy day.)

I emailed Mr. Morell. I passed along the instrux to reset his password. I asked him to contact me if he had any other questions.

I look forward to his success in joining our community, as I imagine he does. He registered April 27, 2012 and has not been able to post yet.

Actually I didn't think that BladeForums was against me. It was just unfortunately most likely my computer ignorance that was as much to blame as anything. I really do appreciate the help that I was given in resolving this matter. I am in a learning process with this forum so I will and already have made some mistakes. Hopefully I will "learn" from them and be a asset rather than a pain in the ass.

Back