• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need help finding a shop in the Charleston SC area

Anyone in the Charleston SC area that knows where we can get higher end knives. I'm tired of waiting for things to come in the mail and hope that I like them.

I know it is not Charleston but we are less than 4 hours from you. So you ever find yourself driving down I-85 in North Carolina between Charlotte and Greensboro, stop off and see us. We are only open during the week but I meet folks at the shop by appointments on weekends and any other time they need me to.

USA Made Blade
320 North Main St.
Salisbury, NC 28144

You can email me at scott@usamadeblade.com if you need to make an appointment.

I know it is not Charleston but we are less than 4 hours from you. So you ever find yourself driving down I-85 in North Carolina between Charlotte and Greensboro, stop off and see us. We are only open during the week but I meet folks at the shop by appointments on weekends and any other time they need me to.

USA Made Blade
320 North Main St.
Salisbury, NC 28144

You can email me at scott@usamadeblade.com if you need to make an appointment.
Hello, I am actually only 2 hours away from you. I am traveling to Charleston, SC to drop off a buddies car of mine at the port.
I am stationed at Fort Bragg.
I would love to go over there. I see you guys are closed on weekends.

Hello, I am actually only 2 hours away from you. I am traveling to Charleston, SC to drop off a buddies car of mine at the port.
I am stationed at Fort Bragg.
I would love to go over there. I see you guys are closed on weekends.

We are closed on weekends but do meet people by appointments all the time. Shoot me an email or call the shop at 704 798-6478 and we will work out for either me or someone else to meet you anytime you want to come by the shop.

Back