Off Topic Need help finding a Watch

Hi I'm trying to find a Watch that has purple tritium or a purple light w green tritium or blue tritium or a blue light w purple tritium, it also has to have a black wrist strap in mens.

Last edited:
That's pretty specific with the tritium colors, any reason why? I assume you're looking for an analog watch then?

Thanks for the response and yes I'm looking for an analog type , purple and blue neon are just my favorite colors they're also a bit nostalgic to me & not the bright type of purple, just look up violet neon purple / neon purple cyber and you'll see what I mean... I also plan to add a timascus buckle.

Btw it doesn't have to have purple tritium it can have a purple plate and blue tritium

Last edited:
Deep blue has some, but I don't think I have seen violet (the color wavelength) but you might check them out. I love my nato pvd. Marathon has great tritium but I don't remember anything violet.

I looked at deep blues watches and they are nice however i found a android watch with The purple i liked

Nvm it was a lmtd ed lol

Last edited:
There's a popular watch forum that might be able to answer your question with more specifics. I'm sure it'll pop up if you Google watch forums

Back