Need Help Identifying A Knife

I recently found a lock blade flipper with black and brown handles and a sunburst pattern around the pivot point for the blade. The only marking on the blade is a number. The blade is black with a silver section and when the blade was ground down to expose the silver, part of the number was ground away as well. The number might be 368 or 388. Since there is not a name on the knife anywhere, does that mean it's a custom knife? Can anyone suggest where I could look to identify the knife? This is my first post here, so if I need to post in another forum or whatever, please let me know.

Thanks

GF

First thing you need to do......pictures Gill. Otherwise it will be almost impossible to help you.
Joe

Go to postimage.
Upload the picture ( don't even need to sign up to use it )
Then tap or click the hotlink for forums to copy it then paste it here.
That's all there is to it, and and you'll the pictures necessary to identify this knife uploaded.

OK. I'm trying to post a picture, but I'm not a computer person. If this doesn't work, someone will need to give me step by step instructions on how to post a picture.

Thanks

GF

Success! Thanks, guys. I included the Altoids box so you would have a reference as to size.

So, does anyone have any idea who made it? And is it a good knife or a piece of junk?

GF

Success! Thanks, guys. I included the Altoids box so you would have a reference as to size.

So, does anyone have any idea who made it? And is it a good knife or a piece of junk?

GF

IDK what knife it is. The picture is abit fuzzy making it hard for me to tell how good the quality is. I see some things and I'm like is that poor workmanship or is it just fuzzy photography?

The detail on the handle makes it look very nice though so IDK.

It looks to me like a cheapo flea market special, but this picture isn't the best quality.

My first thought was, "Hey! I've seen something similar to that just the other day at a swap meet!"
Sorry, but I think it's just a cheap knife made in china sweat shop. :(

Back