Need new Mean Streets

Should Busse make another run of Mean Streets?

• Of course!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I want to keep the value of mine high

• What's a Mean Street

• Total voters
OK guys, some of us missed the Mean Streets when they were not at collectable prices:(

How about a poll to show Jerry we need another 'non-collectable' run.

Standard combat with the polished edges and krinkle finish:D

Vote early, vote often:p

Of course! This my favorite knife......period. As much as we all like the Busse hawg leg knives, the Mean Street is the perfect knife for resting on the truck seat, slipping in your briefcase or backpack, or packing on a trip out of town no matter where you are going. The blade length does not freak everyone out when you use it. I used mine to cut my sandwich today at work. If they were produced on a regular basis, I and surely many others would have a couple of them around.

Jerry, I would like to make an analogy comparing the Mean Street to the Harley Davidson Sportster... Make them, and if possible in a number of configurations, (Lean, Combat Grade, Satin..). Let them serve as the entry model Busse knife. Folks will buy them up, and once bitten, will purchase other knives. One only has to look at the other wild wide-eyed denizens of these forums, aka "Jerrys Kids" to look at the popularity of Busse knives, and the Mean Street specifically.

Mr Busse, please build it................and they will come.

Yours in thermonuclear Aloha,
Michael D Johnston

The Mean Street II could have some slight modification... uh enhancements.... to help keep collector interest and value for the original MS.

Just a thought....

-Seth

As much as I'd like to see more at a lower-than-current-market price,
the possibility of any more coming out has been beat to death.

But then again, with Jerry, all things are possible....

I think instead of taking a poll, we need to ship mass quantities of Black Label to Wauseon.:D ;)

I, for one, would like to have a Mean Street to carry and beat up. So I am all for a new run. If not I think I can bring myself to beat up an old one ;).
Matthew

Originally posted by wabi
One only has to look at the other wild wide-eyed denizens of these forums, aka "Jerrys Kids"
LMAO! Wabi, thanks for my morning screamer. "Jerry's Kids" indeed. :D

A MS II; Yes Please!

And to make it different, how about using green or dark brown micarta instead of the black used on the MS & LMS and tan on the DWMS. All other specs. could remain the same, unless Jerry has some nuclear enhancements up his sleeve. :D

Great idea Ishay! I'd love to see this come to life.

Yours in nuclear re-issues,
~Drew

I'm pretty sure I read in a previous post by Jerry, that once a model has been discontinued, that's it. I agree, because you don't want to hurt the collectible value of the originals. However, if you made some minor or major changes to the knife, I don't believe the original would go down in value. Let us know Jerry, are we beating a dead horse here or is there a chance we can get another sharpened crow bar???:D :D

The Mean Street looks to be the perfect knife for a fixed blade EDC. IMHO if they were produced on a regular basis, it would be difficult to keep up with production :D.

Everyone talks about the perfect pair.Instead of a SH and a BM,the perfect pair would be a new mean street and a BM.I would love to have one to use but I do not want to use a $400.oo collector. (If you make them they will buy).

hmmm. .. .Mean Street? Where have I heard that name before?.. . .. hmmmm. .. Oh yeah, Now I remember, it's a knife that we used to make. They are long gone and will be no more.

However, there are rumors floating around about an extremely limited run of . . . .Whoa! That's Mabel talkin'. . . .not me! Besides, comparing the Mean Street to what I'm talking about would be like comparing Apples to. . . . something ;) (Could this be a clue?. . . . a Harbinger of things to come?. . .. an Omen?. . . .a hint?. . . ) Find out later. .. . stay tuned to the same B.A.T. Channel. ... Same B.A.T. Time!) Was that another clue? Could it be part of another contest.. . . .errrrr, probably not;)

Yours in Newclear Apples,

Jerry Busse

Thats just like you Jerry,teasing us addicts with more Busse heroin!PLEASE I nead a fix fast!

Dudes!

200+ views and only 20 of you have voted!

How are we ever going to convince Jerry unless you vote:D

Alright dang it. Jerry rarely posts things like that without a boatload of clues.

What is with the "B.A.T." instead of "bat"??? Could it be a limited run of B adger A ttack T-something?? Tactical? Tanto? Transparent?

Newclear?? AAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! This is tougher that trying to figure out a David Lynch movie.

Actually, Jerry would be the one to come up with an invisible knife. Bad thing is, you could never lay it down...

Besides, I don't want to keep distracting the folks in Wauseon from their prime responsibilities this year, F-O-L-D-E-R!!!!!!

Yours in Eternal Maybe-ism,
Mike

Back