Need pics of Police Recruit

I just traded for one and would love to see what this baby looks like. Please post your pics here. Thanks!
michael
biggrin.gif

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

Usual Suspect
Its an Emerson thing. You wouldn't understand.

Hey Michael,
They are nice knives, a little small but very nice.
BusseFamilyPhotos.JPG

from top to bottom:
Battle Mistress
Steel Heart II-E
Old Style Badger in A2
Mean Street
Police Recruit

Hope this helps
Eric

------------------
Outside of a dog, a Knife is man's best friend. Inside a dog it is very, very Dark.

I forgot this is one of the last runs with the "Crinkle" Finish. I may be wrong but I believe some of the earlier ones were bead blasted and a few had micarta handles. What did you get?
Eric

Oh man, I like that Mean Street. I'll have to pick one of those up. All I know about the Recruit is it is Infi 1/4" steel. I'll post a pic when I get it. Nice pic!
michael
biggrin.gif

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

Usual Suspect
Its an Emerson thing. You wouldn't understand.

Michael,
FWIW, I saw a Desert Warfare Mean Street on the For sale forums yesterday. I don't know if it is still available. They are my favorite Busse(of course I don't have my Bolo yet). I just picked up another one a couple of weeks ago, perfect size for EDC.
Eric

Truedge,

Whoa! Man, that is beautiful! Are you the one who put on its "Sunday-go-meetin'" clothes? Nice handle work. I love the look of those decorative pins set against that wood handle.

It just goes to show ya. . . even the ugly girl looks good on prom night.

Jerry Busse

And at last call.....

------------------
The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
Take the Test...

Back