need pocket clip for this Dukes Cucchiara

Looking for a pocket clip for this Dukes Cucchiara. I picked this up at a knife show over the weekend. I really like this knife, but it is missing the pocket clip. Would like the original clip, but it doesn’t have to be. If anyone has a pocket clip and screws that will fit, and is willing to sell them, let me know.

n0OpPJu.jpg

Thanks

David in NY

Just heard back from Kizer. What great customer service!! They have the clip and are sending me one, all I had to do is pay shipping. This is my first Kizer knife, but I have a feeling it will not be my last. This knife is so smooth, I can't stop playing with it. I am going to touch up the edge and give it a mirror finish.

Giddyup!!
Cosmo
AKA David in NY

Last edited:
Just heard back from Kizer. What great customer service!! They have the clip and are sending me one, all I had to do is pay shipping. This is my first Kizer knife, but I have a feeling it will not be my last. This knife is so smooth, I can't stop playing with it. I am going to going to touch up the edge and give it a mirror finish.

Giddyup!!
Cosmo
AKA David in NY
That's good to hear. Just note that the blade has a slight recurve that will inform how you sharpen and strop it.

Back