Need Sheath for Hawkbill

Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone can suggest a quality sheath for the following knife. I'm not really a knife guy, so I'm not sure where to even start... hoping someone here can at least point me in the right direction. I don't know if I will need a custom sheath or what.

The knife: Zenport K104-O Harvest Landscape knife. By my measurements, the blade is 3 inches long. I'm not exactly sure how to measure the width, but it is 1 1/2 inches at the end (if it were squared-off, if that makes sense). The handle is just over 5 inches long and just short of 1 1/4 inches wide (at the base of the blade).

Here's a picture of the knife:
http://www.zenportindustries.com/index.php?lang=en&prog=products&item=view&pro_id=121

The knife manufacturer recommends a sheath that looks awful (flimsy canvas sheath way bigger than the knife). I'd like something that is secure, but lets me access the knife easily. It would be nice (but not essential) to have something that is easy to take on and off a belt.

The knife is so cheap that I can throw it away rather than having it sharpened. But I'm willing to spend some money on a good sheath. The knife is really handy for my volunteer work at the community garden.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure where you are, so it's hard for folks to make a suggestion.
But I'm willing to spend some money on a good sheath.
Again, not sure what this means, but there are plenty of folks that could/would make you a custom sheath.

Back