Need Some Prayers

Guys, I will not be attend Helen's services, this Saturday. I got in a fight with her sister about her father attending. Over the past 12 years i met him once, he never called, sent B'Day or anything else. Her sister said that he has more right than me and is this is the way I feel she doesn't want me there.

You must do what you feel is right, but ... no one has more right to be there than her husband.

And that is you, my friend.

Please stay in touch. This is the wrong time to be alone. Of course ... the dogs WILL help.

"A man cannot tell another man what to do" (Dances with Wolves) movie.
Geo, do what you think is best for you. We are behind ya Bro.

Do what you feel is right and go on with life. Call me sometime old friend when you can. Sometimes it can help. You do have freinds out here who care. ----------:)

Thanks Guys, I just plan on not going. I wish ever one else could understand and stop telling me what to do.I just need to be alone for awhile.

I understand. It may be the best thing to stay away. We dont know all the circumstances. Take care, Love ya Bro.

Do what you feel is right and that will help start the healling. Nobody knows what is right for you except you. Go with that flow of thought.

Life is a journey, and you never know where the curves and forks in the road will lead to.

I hope the healling starts soon, take care.

Hey IG, you do whatever you feel like in your heart. You know you better than anyone else. I just wanted you to know we all see that you were the man in Helen's life, and you have every right above all others.

God bless you. I've never met you, but I hope to sometime in the future, perhaps at a distant hammer in. You hang in there, brother. You've got our support and prayers.

--nathan

Same from me ,Bro.
Take care of yourself, We will all be here when you want company.
Stacy

I am just stuck in a depression. I just miss my love so much.
At least I got new tenants for my second floor. The girls are in their early twenties and one lived here before and work as a PCA for Helen.
We are all planning to have Birdday together and Gary (Wolf) Rua is come over too, because he has no where else to go.
Gray well be stay over for a few days on the Friday after Birdday, we will be make up a practice canister to see how the design will look. We will be doing up three more canisters with Helen's ashes, Gary's wife ashes and a combination of Helen's and Donna's ashes together, this may not happen till spring , unless we get a warm Saturday before then. Everyone will be welcomed to come over to watch us doing them up.

Last edited:
Glad that you and Gary are planning a nice tribute to your lost loved ones. Hang in there and best wishes.:)

IG, my thoughts and prayers with you during this dark time. Let noone tell you how you should feel, you feel as you should. Carry on as your beloved would have you. We're all here when you need us. Do stop by and chat with us though.

Hey Bro, hang in there. I'm sure the cannister steel will be beautiful.
I hope you managed to put a couple miles on the old Indian before snowfall,if not, I'm sure getting out in the wind again in the spring will help. Stay in touch.

-Page

Hey Bro, hang in there. I'm sure the cannister steel will be beautiful.
I hope you managed to put a couple miles on the old Indian before snowfall,if not, I'm sure getting out in the wind again in the spring will help. Stay in touch.

-Page

I am planning on putting the Indian and the HD on the road in the spring. :thumbup:

I bet my Softail is faster than your AMF.:p:p

IG, we both know that your 80" is faster than my old shovel, the question is, can you still drive it :eek::confused: .

Besides, the last time I went through her from stem to stern was in 86, I think she is in need of that again :grumpy:, as you know she's a full blown Rat now :D

Back