Nepalese coffee - mountain grown!

Just received a package from a Nepalese friend with some Johnny Gurkha coffee. Just the thing to go with a Gurkha cigar and some Kukri rum!:thumbsup:
10er8n9.jpg

MMmmmm! I bet thats some good stuff! Let us know what you think of it when you try it out. Love the "Johny Ghurka" figure with coffee in one hand and Khuk in the other!

Love to try some of that one of these days. Mountain grown for sure.

I generally stick to Juan Valdez "the richest kind" Folgers but I'm a coffeeholic.

Very nice medium roast breakfast blend, aroma has a hint of red wine (how's that for a "gourmet" coffee review?). Google 'em, they have an interesting website.
1z5nkfo.jpg

Can't tell if there are any US sellers.

The workers are a bunch cuter than Juan Valdez and his burro, that's for sure.

I"m in for a bag too. Not sure how they classify that for import, if it's food, FDA and all that happy stuff.

Berk, I have a 7 year old commemorative bottle, the khuk shaped one, of Khukri Rum saved for my retirement. Four years away, mas o menos;)

Been a While since I've been in the Forum and Posted!! Hands have been full with my Autistic Son/therapy, and trying to get my health back on track!! Good to see some of the crew still around!! I will have to look back and see who i was swapping kukries with a few years back!!Hopefully can get me a new Kuri added to the pile soon!! Been a few years.but that Coffee drawed me in..bet that's some Good stuff!! Good day to All!!

Back