Nessmuk

JK Knives

I would like to do a Final Run of the Nessmuk, if there is interest. It uses a unique size material, which I don’t use for any other model.
If anyone is interested, I will post more details.

Looks like maybe this one won’t be making a return, I think it’s run it’s course.

I was really into Muks about 5-6 years ago and had quite a few, now not so much.
You might offer it in 1/16" stock as I've read a few folks over the years lament the fact they can't find 'em in thinner stock.

No interest, so I will be retiring the pattern. One less size material to order.

I would be interested in one, if I had the money but, I just don't have it right now with my camp knife being on order! That's too far a range outward to make a commitment!

ft (PSoJKK, #36)

I would be interested in one, if I had the money but, I just don't have it right now with my camp knife being on order! That's too far a range outward to make a commitment!

ft (PSoJKK, #36)
You already have one, you got it in a set with a Camp Hatchet.

I know this is an old post (almost a year old) but if the Nessmuk ever returns to the lineup I’d be up for ordering one.

I still have the pattern. Actually I have quite a few different Nessmuk patterns.

Ok, great. Do you need a certain number of orders to order the steel or is it possible to do a one off?

I still have the pattern. Actually I have quite a few different Nessmuk patterns.

I’ve seen (what I think is) the standard version as well as a smaller version (the smaller version had white scales) that I loved. I’ll keep looking through threads to see if anything else jumps out at me.

I’ve seen (what I think is) the standard version as well as a smaller version (the smaller version had white scales) that I loved. I’ll keep looking through threads to see if anything else jumps out at me.

This one?

1mme4qE.jpg

Jeff

Back