Never ending giveaway part 84

seas165

Gold Member
The never ending giveaway continues!

The Rules:
• Be a member of the Porch (minimum 50 posts to the (“Traditional") forum.
• Post "I'm in”
• Paying members of BF only.

If You Win The Box:
• When you receive the box, take any number of knives and replace them with knives of equivalent (or greater) value.
• Then, hold your own GAW to keep this fun Porch tradition going. Take and post photos!!!
• Post a link to your new GAW thread in this thread.
• Pick a new winner and mail them the box.
Post if you want to be added to the list!!

above copied and pasted from previous round.

The box arrived last week and i have been going through amd thinking hard on my choices and what my additions will be. Here is the box as it arrived 20240330_091803.jpg20240330_091836.jpg
I am definitely keeping the winchester redbone stockman, it is such a great knife. My son tried hard to talk me into letting him have it for his treasure box. But we decided we could share ownership. I am also keeping the wood handle cudeman knife. I am temped by the bemchmade proper and by the small old timer stockman. I cleaned up the small old timer and i also put an edge on the large sodbuster. I will post my additions once i decide and i might choose another one or two to swap out.
Here is a picture of my son trying his best to convince me that he needed the stockman to be his
20240330_113111.jpg
Now lets get some names on the list for next round. It cant be a never ending giveaway if nobody enters!

THE LIST
bladesmith3 bladesmith3
chevyrulez1 chevyrulez1

Last edited:
Ok here is what im keeping and putting in.
Im keeping
Winchester stockman
Cudeman knife
Remington scout/camp knife

Im putting in
Schrade whittler
antonini knife
Cattaraugus two blade
Le sabot barrel knife

LETS GET SOME MORE ENTRIES!!!20240407_151706.jpg20240407_152031.jpg

20240407_153628.jpg
I might make another trade and MAYBE if we get lets say over 10 entries ill put something extra in the box.

Nice! I somehow missed this thread the other day.

seas165 seas165 I like your tastes. The Cudeman and scout knives were also on my short list.

Just a thought, but you would get more participation if you opened the GAW to all members of the porch.
I think thats a great idea and also i believe that is how it originally started. I dont really want to be the one to change the rules. Im not really sure who to ask either. M Mr knife originally started this maybe Peregrin Peregrin want to make the call?

Back