New 2 Me YO2 20CV

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Just bought this off the forum. And, for all intents and purposes, she is pretty much bnib.
I must say, I am just blown away at how nice this Yojimbo 2 in CPM-20CV is. The Carbon Fiber scales are just perfection imo. The blade, is the sharpest of any Spydie I've ever bought over the years. Here's a quick pick, with more to come...
Just wanna thank the guys and gals out in Golden, CO. And, especially MJ himself.
F2VTBG5.jpg

I’m really thinking about buying this one. I got a M4 yojimbo not too long ago, I was really surprised how much I liked it. My birthday is in a couple weeks so that might be a good excuse.

I’m really thinking about buying this one. I got a M4 yojimbo not too long ago, I was really surprised how much I liked it. My birthday is in a couple weeks so that might be a good excuse.
Judging from mine, you will not be disappointed.
This actually is as nice as any Taichung Spydie I've ever had. I was amazed to be honest.

I tend to stick to the golden models anyway. My collection is mainly consist of Manix 2, PM2’s and native 5’s. I also have a thing for carbon fiber.

I'm seriously considering buying another, just to put up. I dont usually do that either.

My Yo CF 20cv is with me right now as I read this thread. I agree 100%, Mac. I didn’t think I’d like the Yojimbo, but offered with this combo I pulled the trigger a couple months ago and it’s taken over as my favorite knife. I too appreciate the CF scales and steel, that 20cv just shines. The action is so smooth and quick, just a sweet piece. Expensive though, I remember having buyers remorse until it arrived. One in hand, any thought of remorse vanished. I think most of the vendors still have them in stock.

My Yo CF 20cv is with me right now as I read this thread. I agree 100%, Mac. I didn’t think I’d like the Yojimbo, but offered with this combo I pulled the trigger a couple months ago and it’s taken over as my favorite knife. I too appreciate the CF scales and steel, that 20cv just shines. The action is so smooth and quick, just a sweet piece. Expensive though, I remember having buyers remorse until it arrived. One in hand, any thought of remorse vanished. I think most of the vendors still have them in stock.
Agree. And, when they're gone, they will be a hot commodity.

Back