New 710 release

I agree, they look absolutely fantastic. I love my “old” one in 154cm, but I don’t think I’ll need to swing a newfangled one for what they’re likely going to MAP at.

So where are these? Checked the BM.com site and they're hidden pretty good.

jimmy can you give us an idea as to the price and how long they’ll be available for? i’m really digging the one in the right, would like to see how long i’m gonna have to save up to get one.

Someone on FB said:

Middle one is base model. It will be S90V and an MSRP of $450. The black is a limited, Magnacut and MSRP of $650. The other is a Gold Class Damascus, and I think MSRP of $1500.

Edit: From the same conversation, the base model is aluminum btw, not titanium...in case you thought it might be from the price

Very nice!
710 is a legend and hope they continue production of it!

Someone on FB said:

Middle one is base model. It will be S90V and an MSRP of $450. The black is a limited, Magnacut and MSRP of $650. The other is a Gold Class Damascus, and I think MSRP of $1500.

Edit: From the same conversation, the base model is aluminum btw, not titanium...in case you thought it might be from the price
It's a little early for April Fools, but sadly I believe that those completely out of touch with reality prices are what BM will charge. And then they'll discontinue them again because of low sales. And THEN they'll be on the exchange for 2-3x MSRP.
🤣🤣🤣

YouTube vids are up on them and the rest of the new releases. Something about a new spring replacing the Omega spring in the AXIS lock as well. At these prices I'd probably prefer tracking down a nice vintage example and getting some custom scales made, but you've gotta give them credit for listening to us clamoring for the 710 for so long.

Now, for the new "(Don't call me Salt) Water" series folder (Adira)…Be still my heart. I think at $250 MSRP in Magnacut, while not exactly budget, is not completely out of line considering recent BM prices

I hope I’m not the only one that thinks the new handle designs are kind of ugly. The previous style was much better looking in my opinion.
I agree. But I’m willing to hold my final judgement until I have one in-hand. So for now , I just want more info like steels , full length skeletonized liners? , prices , handle materials and release dates.

I hope I’m not the only one that thinks the new handle designs are kind of ugly. The previous style was much better looking in my opinion.
I agree. But I’m willing to hold my final judgement until I have one in-hand. So for now , I just want more info like steels , full length skeletonized liners? , prices , handle materials and release dates.
I will also wait to see what the new 710s look like and what they will cost when they become available. I hope they are tools, not luxury show pieces

I will also wait to see what the new 710s look like and what they will cost when they become available. I hope they are tools, not luxury show pieces
Maybe they’ll have both. I’m not interested in a $1000 710 with jeweled bits. But I wouldn’t mind CF , G10 , titanium , Magnacut , S90V and S30V. I love the original 710 with its black G10 and D2.

Back