New batch at DLT

Everything looks amazing, great looking batch!
Wenge Pocket Kilo and Bocote 24/7 are on my radar if 1 of my knives sell in the flea market.

Ha ha ha! Don't worry Scott. Just wait til you see the newly redesigned Karniboros. You'll feel very special.

Also, thanks everybody for the compliments! I've been trying some new stuff in an effort to always shoot for the next level and I never know how things will be received. With those wild liners and stuff, I knew I thought it was cool, but you just never know what everybody else is going to think. I'm very glad that people are digging it. I'm very thankful for it.

Dylan knocked it out of the park with this batch, that's for sure.

Also, thanks everybody for the compliments! I've been trying some new stuff in an effort to always shoot for the next level and I never know how things will be received. With those wild liners and stuff, I knew I thought it was cool, but you just never know what everybody else is going to think. I'm very glad that people are digging it. I'm very thankful for it.

Hey Dylan and Eric,

The designs and colors seem great to me. The built-in features, most of which are outlined in the Anatomy of your Fletcher Knife post, seem extremely functional. I've been eyeing Fletcher knives for a while but am not entirely familiar with them. Does each model stick to a specific blade steel width or do they vary between 3/32, 1/8, 5/32 within a model? Trying to look at pics and guessing, it looks like they vary between 1/8" and 5/32". Can blade widths per knife possibly be added on the DLT site? A couple have widths but the majority don't.

The models that probably catch my eye the most are: 24/7, Esteban II, Bush Operator II, Delta IV MKII

Something that helps greatly in the WAS and OKT sub-forums are the Model Lineup stickies that have the general specs and options. I know this can be time consuming but I'm willing to donate my time and effort: Send me one of each model and I'll do pics, take measurements and write up the sticky. I won't use them and will return them as quickly as possible. (yeah ok, let's see if that works) :)

Thanks,
Jerry

Hey Jerry. We're working on updating the site to have the blade thickness listed.

Hey Jerry. We're working on updating the site to have the blade thickness listed.

Hey Eric,

Thanks Sir! I exchanged messages with Paul who was super helpful today and got widths on a couple that I was trying to decide between. I tend to prefer 3/32 / thin as possible but that Black CPM154 Esteban II was so badass that I went with it even though it is .175". It will be the thickest blade that I'll have but I figured it wouldn't kill me to step outside my comfort zone.

Can't wait to get my 1st Fletcher! There are still a few more that I have my eye on but I didn't behave very well this week with the knife budget.

I am loving the whole DLT thing recently! I just today paid off the Tombstone with tapered tang, & then I noticed a model that just couldn't fit me any better - the BOXL, & one of them is sporting the exact scales combo I've been looking for - Drunken CB Micarta with large white pins. I thought for sure I'd just have to engage a custom maker, but no, the exact knife that's been floating around in my head for some time now was right there earlier today on the DLT page, just waiting for me to buy it - which I did - with any luck at all, I'll have both your Tombstone & BOXL before the weekend - Life is good!
BO1.jpg

Hey Eric,

Thanks Sir! I exchanged messages with Paul who was super helpful today and got widths on a couple that I was trying to decide between. I tend to prefer 3/32 / thin as possible but that Black CPM154 Esteban II was so badass that I went with it even though it is .175". It will be the thickest blade that I'll have but I figured it wouldn't kill me to step outside my comfort zone.

Can't wait to get my 1st Fletcher! There are still a few more that I have my eye on but I didn't behave very well this week with the knife budget.

Jerry,

Nice choice on the Esteban II! Dylan sculpted a whole lot of awesome into that model. The one I have in tapered 1/8" CPM 154 is the best balanced 4" knife I own. It is dead sexy looking and super comfortable in hand. The forward position of the thumb ramp is very functional in use. I love my Esteban II! :thumbup:

I hope to get a little brother for it some day. I still have an old DIBS request open for a thin CPM 154 24/7 if Dylan ever breaks free of indentured servitude to the big dealer orders. Don't get me wrong, I am happy that Dylan and the dealers are enjoying success with the new business model. I just miss the occasional Maniac Monday and seeing posts from excited folks sharing pictures of their DIBS requests being fulfilled. Ahhh, the good old days...

Please share your thoughts on the Esteban II when it arrives.

Phil

Last edited:
I was coming in to answer stuff, but it looks like we got it all handled.

Back