New Becker owner.

Ordered these two from Tomars. I would like to give a big thumbs up to Tomars. I ordered these on the 16th and they were here on the 19th. A BK2 and an Eskabar. I have scales coming for the Eskabar. Wish I would have ordered the sheath clip to,Ill pick it up on my next order. Love the way the BK2 feels in the hand. Gouing to try and put it thru its paces on my days off this week.
2wfs3yf.jpg

Thanks for looking

Congrats. Two good choices right out of the box. Welcome to the addiction affliction!

Congrats on scoring the 2 and the 14 I have both as well. Each of them are awesome knives. Good choices!

What an awesome combo to start with. Welcome aboard. I also have both of those knives and my set of scales for the 14 are awaiting delivery.

Welcome dispatch.

You picked a great pair of knives. Your going to love the Eskabar scales, they are very comfortable.

Come on in the house there fella. Good choice of knives, welcome aboard.

Yup Yup, looks like you have ya a good set there man...next thing you know you will have them all...

Enjoy your stay. Although you may never leave. Btw you wanna machax? The limited edition came out today. Get it while ya can. Your gonna want one later

Welcome and congratulations! You have a great start to a fine addiction there.

Awesome first buy! Get yourself a chopper or a good packable saw and there isn't much you won't get done.

Hang out here and you will learn alot.

Jeremy

good knives. good times. you'll enjoy them.

that was also my first two beckers....you will have more soon LOL

Love the 14, handy EDC blade...the 2, well hell....the 2 is just THE BEAST!

Thanks for the replys. Took the 2 out in the yard today and worked on someapple wood. Its awesome. The eskabar will be my edc as soon as my handles get here, should be tommorow.

Back