• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NEW Benchmade MiniGriptilian555 (s30v), Griptilian550 (20cv)

All knives are NEW.

Mini Griptilian 555 Knife (s30v stainless steel) - $99 TYD (CONUS) - NIB - Never Used, Never Sharpened
Sheepsfoot S30V stainless steel satin finished modified sheepsfoot blade with a plain edge and a flat grind, and black textured Noryl GTX handle that includes double stainless liners.
SPECIFICATIONS
Overall Length:6.78"
Blade Length:2.91"

SOLD Benchmade Griptilian 550 Knife (20cv stainless steel) - $115 TYD:
LNIB - Never Used, Never Sharpened, and given "spa" treatment by Benchmade (rec't included - bought new from different seller, and wanted to verify with Benchmade it was legit), and missing original box and sleeve.
Sheepsfoot 20cv stainless steel satin finished blade with a plain edge and a flat grind, and with an ambidextrous thumb hole, with black textured Noryl GTX handle that includes double stainless liners.
SPECIFICATIONS
Overall Length:8.07"
Blade Length:3.45"

SOLD Mini Crooked River Knife (s30v stainless steel) - $169 TYD (CONUS) - NIB - Never Used, Never Sharpened
Clip-point CPM-S30V stainless steel, handle outfitted with anodized aluminum bolsters and contoured Dymondwood scales over stainless steel liners. and orange G-10 back-spacer and anodized aluminum pivot ring.
SPECIFICATIONS
Overall Length:7.89"
Blade Length:3.40"

Last edited:
Hi. Not a swap. Benchmade makes folders using a less expensive Noryl GTX scale, and also ones with the more expensive G-10 scales.

The Noryl is I think like Zytel, and seems to be lighter in weight than G-10.

Last edited:
Is the Griptilian a custom job? Benchmade doesn't make a 20CV Griptilian with Noryl handles. The 20CV version only comes from the factory with G10 scales (unless it is from the custom shop).

PM sent on the Mini Grip.

I think this is a discontinued model. When I bought it, I did not realize it was the lighter handle material until I got it. I like the 20cv steel a lot too, and have it on a couple of other knives.

It is, yes. Attaching a picture of it.
It is in pristine condition. Not used, just stored in climate controlled environment.

Attachments

• 18F49D35-6919-4AA8-A1D7-D83379351731.jpeg
    18F49D35-6919-4AA8-A1D7-D83379351731.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 4
Back