new Buck 110 & 112 colored slims and shirts........

jbmonkey

I'm going to r/kennyland
Platinum Member
normally @Tecate does these since hes busy figured I'd help out:). for 110 and 112 slim fans...Bucks got new colors available and some new tshirts......

Screenshot_20191202-201244_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20191202-201258_Email.jpg

I'm case someone isnt on the email list.....notice the discount code........

edit part: bcci registered on Bucks site you cant use the discount code. least not on mobile. have to maybe call and order that way?

Last edited:
It is odd that the discount is not on the Slim Select. It shows up on pretty much everything else. The LT is lower priced after the discount than the Slim Select.

I'd been wanting a 110 and 112 slim for awhile. I'd bought some last Christmas and gave them away but got to check them out enough to be impressed with the quality to price ratio. Saw this email last night and ordered a blue one of each for me and 4 more 112s for Christmas presents. At this price there is no excuse to not have a nice USA made folder in your pocket. :cool:

i tried to use it on an orange 112. message said code not valid on “web specials”.

i tried to use it on an orange 112. message said code not valid on “web specials”.
yeah not web special, or custom shop, or the normal exclusions, etc.... the slims in the everyday carry section it works on. only those colors. that's why bucks stuck them there instead of web specials as codes never work on web specials.

So what is the new color in the web special?
there isnt a new color in the web specials? same there was when it was put there while back. there is 4 new colors in the everyday carry section.

Back