Photos New Busse Day...

Hey Andy, are the handles identical on the badger and the NFNO? Same circumferences, length, etc.?

I believe so....when my headache subsides (feeling like garbage just now) I will go down to the cave and confirm it for you :D

when my headache subsides (feeling like garbage just now)

No hurry Andy and sorry the headache is giving you fits. My wife gets migraines and knowing what they do to her I would not wish them on my worst enemy. I'm just curious because I don't have either the NFSH or NF Badger, only the NFNO.

Did you drink that bottle of Black Douglas? :eek: :D
....no at least I would have an excuse then... ;)

Hard Knocks Hard Knocks this may help....

....L to R is the SH - NO - BA. For all intents and purposes I would call them the same in hand. All wear black G10.

I measured then at the centre tube on each handle and they are;

SH 23.31mm (Comp Finish)
NO 23.32mm (Coated)
BA 22.97mm (Double Cut)

The only discernible differences are not the actual grip size but the holes in the blade (Talon etc). Measuring the bottom rear on each I came up with;

SH 5.4mm
NO 5.3mm
BA 4.6mm

That I think explains the slight upward angle of the bottom screw driver passing through the Talon Hole on each.

Mate, you need to pay some attention to detail!
Andy's not a whiskey drinker (especially the cheap nasty stuff!!!), his poison of choice is rum!

Hmmm…..this makes me wonder if the rumors are true, that Captain Morgan's pays him royalties for the use of his likeness....

I swear this guy lives in the garden of eden..or Atlantis or something..
.....Yes...I look like Tyrion Lannister but with a small group of Elvish Maidens who tend my needs and feed me grapes (peeled of course) as I lounge near the waterfall deciding how next to sheath my Busse... ;) :D

Back