New by Greg Walker

Hello, Mr. Walker
I understand you wil be working on Dick Marcinko's books. Is that true? If so, it would be great if his character ran across your Bo Thorton.

Any insite on when a book will be out?

( Greg Walker wrote the "Springblade" series)

Dick and I collaborated on a RW manuscript together last year. An unexpected military commitment at my end requires any further such collaboration be passed on to a new co-author. Dick and I have known each other for over a decade now. I was pleased to have been of help to him and know the series will march on regardless of who is assisting Dick with it. He's a great product / character:)

Regarding Springblade, I enjoyed writing that series and love the characters (9 books, in all). I am planning to write a 10th Springblade and hope to begin work on that manuscript very soon. I've missed not having Bo around.

Thanks for asking. Any other Springblade fans out there who would like to see MSG Thornton and Company return to battle?

Hello Mr. Walker,

I think I read about 4 of the Springblade books. They were good novels. Are they still being published?

Mr. Walker,
I wouldn't mind seeing another Springblade book. I've read all but #8. I never could find it. I still have the the other 7, just waiting. Good books. I'll be waiting for #10.

Blades

Amazon.com offers most of the series in used condition, and at a fair price.

Yep, think it's time Bo and the Crew stepped back into the fray.

Airborne and Amen!

I love that series and have tried to get all of them, you think you can get the publisher to reissue the others.......

Back