New Chefs knife

I have a new chefs knife I would like to show.
It is 12 Inches overall with a 6 1/2 cutting edge. Flat ground from AEB-L with a hand rubbed finish. RCH 62-63. 1 13/16 tall at heal. Skeletonized and tapered tang with Koa scales and SS pins.
Thanks for looking and I hope you like it.

[video=youtube_share;6EgxomuuQeI]http://youtu.be/6EgxomuuQeI[/video]​

Beautiful John. Like everything about this knife - AEB-L, Koa, tapered tang, hand rubbed finish, blade profile, handle shape - pretty much a perfect package in my eyes. Did I mention I really like that Koa? Thanks for showing it. Mike

Did I hear someone likes Koa? :)
Thanks for the kind word guys.
From what I have learned it is great. I have done a bit of testing and it goes beyond what it was designed for. More then that you need the right tool for the right job. :thumbup:

Beautiful! Stunning! Absolutely love it. i have had issues with just about every chef knife i have bought or used. Love to give this a run!

It's a beauty, the handle is gorgeous. It's a great slicer and all around knife to be proud of. Great job!

Thank you.
Yes I have the cost but I don't think I am allowed to say here? You can send me a PM or email me directly @ ecustoms1@gmail.com I will be happy to answer all your questions.

John

Back